Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cheesy at the gym

So I was running on the treadmill this week (yea me!). And each machine has a T.V. attached, so I was watching music videos on M.T.V. (a secret indulgence of mine, I really like music videos). Some videos are super cheesy. In one of them the guy was playing his guitar on a stage with a million lamps set up, and food was exploding throughout the rest of the video. I was imaging the director saying, "OK, we're going to put a bunch of lamps on the stage . . . OK, cue the milk exploding. But they played Ingrid Michaelson's The Way I Am, and I loved it, I even got a little misty eyed, running on the treadmill at the gym, hello! But he takes her the way she is! And I love the two little girls clapping their hands. They are so happy for her. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jJOzdLwvTHA&feature=related

2 comments:

Janan said...

I had never seen that video. You'll laugh, but to me that was just the Target song....very cute though. Especially the bit about Rogaine. interesting lyric choice.

Rachel said...

. . . or the Old Navy song, right