Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures!




We finally got family pictures taken, for the first time ever. Actually we got them taken in November, but I just now got the digital files to post. They were taken in our back yard, which was really cool. I didn't know anyone up here to get photographer recommendations from. I did ask for one recommendation from a friend, but I tried that photograhper twice, and they never got back to me. So I was on my own. I found this guy online, and he was having a 30 year anniversary sale and everything was half price. Awesome! Brooklyn would not let him take her picture (notice the props in the pictures we had to use to get her to sit still). The poor guy was chasing her around our back yard for and hour and a half. We tried everything. He even asked me, "Has she ever been photographed professionally?" I said "no". But I swear it was just a phase, she wouldn't let anyone take her picture then, and now she will totally ham it up for the camera. Anyway, Yea, now we have family pictures!

2 comments:

Chantalita said...

Seriously adorable pics!!

Janan said...

Super cute. graham crackers always get me to hold still too.