Friday, February 8, 2008

We've been sick, but we still have a cute photo.


I was sitting on the couch reading to Brooklyn, but my voice was totally gone and reading aloud was starting to hurt my throat. So I told Brooklyn I had to stop reading because I had lost my voice. She got up, followed me into the kitchen, and told me she would help me look for it. How cute is that?
I've been sick most of this winter. I'll spare you the details, the latest stories, trust me, would just be too much information. So now I'll just continue to shoot salt water up my nose like the doctors have told me to because I have a sinus infection. Seriously, I never knew about this practice until about a year ago. Using a medicine dropper to shoot salt water up you or your children's noses? What is this? TMI? Sorry.

1 comment:

Janan said...

What a cutie! We've been pretty lucky so far...