Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day Treats



I made Damon some chocolate covered brownies for Valentines Day. The guy loves brownies. I've included the picture of what the instructions showed the finished product was supposed to look like, and how mine turned out. Not too bad, just bad enough to laugh at. I covered half of the brownies in white chocolate, and half in regular chocolate. Then I was supposed to drizzle the opposite color over them (see picture). My drizzling was more like clumping. I put the best ones in front in the picture. So I'm not a total disaster in the kitchen, right? I can make dinner, but for some reason baked goods give me a hard time. You know the saying "made with love from Sally's kitchen" (or whoever). My little joke is that when it comes to cookies especially the saying changes to "made with stress from Rachel's kitchen". Seriously it is stressful for me to make cookies, they rarely turn out right. Oh well, maybe the oven's temperature is just set too high.

No comments: