Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hmmm!


Damon bought a pool table on Craig's list (complete with laundry basket underneath, hee hee). And I have an unexplained aversion to it (the table and laundry). It could be that it takes up more room than I want it to, and two people max can watch TV comfortably now. Or that Damon wants me to keep the kids off and away from it, when I would rather they looked at it as a big jungle gym, which they do. Or perhaps that Damon is so good at pool, and I stink. You have to give him credit for trying to get me to like it, he bought me my very own pool cue. But regardless of my feelings it is here to stay, so when you all come visit me, the boys can play pool now and we'll leave and let them watch the kids. I have a bad attitude, I should like it, I know.

No comments: