Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our trip to Utah




My younger sister, Liz delivered a beautiful, little boy 6 weeks ago. We went to Utah two weeks ago to visit the little guy. He is tiny. I think he was 5.5 lbs when he was born, but now he weighs 7 lbs. We had a good time and enjoyed the sunshine. I was able to run the Provo river trail and go for a bike ride with my dad. The man is a machine. He is 71 years old and bikes around 100 miles a month. We got hit with a hail storm while we were riding, but we took refuge in a bread store. The hail and rain stopped after about 10 minutes, and we were able to continue. We also went bowling with the kids and some of their cousins, and to the Bean Museum on BYU campus with my mom. The last picture is Devin and Brooklyn in the car at the beginning of our trip home. It seemed like we were driving into the sunset for about 2 hours. We loved seeing Grandma Bethers, my folks, and all the cousins and aunts. Thanks for the good times guys!

2 comments:

Terra said...

It was so fun to see you guys--thanks for taking time out of your busy trip!

Chantalita said...

So cute. How is your training going for the 10K? I went running this morning for the first time in months. I am a little sore right now :)

Your kids are so cute. That is so cool that Damon's mom is studying for the Texas Bar. So is my friend Ashley. It would be cool if by some freak chance they were in the same bar class.

Glad to see things are going well!!