Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boogyin'

Brooklyn and Devin are dancing to the Dixie Chicks while I'm jamming out making dinner. Previous to this they were holding hands to form a circle and dancing, it was so funny. This one is pretty funny too though. You hear me in the middle of the recording telling them to do it again. I apologize for my voice. Do I really sound like that? A voice coach told me once that if I learned to speak correctly, the sound I hear in my head of my own voice when I speak would sound just like when I hear my recorded voice. Does that make sense? Basically we all need to speak more nasally if we want to speak "correctly."

1 comment:

Terra said...

Cute kiddos. That's so interesting about your voice. I hate my voice recorded--I must not speak correctly.
Oh, and summer in the northwest is the BEST!