Monday, February 9, 2009

Losers Anon

Hi, my name is Rachel, and I lose things. I've recently lost my blue tooth, and my cell phone. One is too expensive to replace, and I found the other. Thank goodness, I would have had to buy a new phone, no doubt about that. Other things I have lost: my wedding ring (my daughter found that after about 9 months of me walking around ringless). A diaper bag that had at least $150.00 worth of crap in it. I spent a good deal of time looking for that one. My wallet, we all know that pathetic story. Children's shoes. We leave, we come back with no shoes. How does that happen? We found them on the grocery store shelf. Blah, if you want something lost, I am your gal.

2 comments:

Janan said...

Michael has been without keys for about 2 weeks now. THey just disappeared. wierdo!

Rachel said...

check all coat pockets!