Monday, February 2, 2009

Brooklyn's 4th









We had Brooklyn's 4th birthday party on Saturday. Damon's mom was in town to enjoy the festivities. I made the barbie cake shown above, I don't think I'll ever do that again. As I started to frost her, I remembered I couldn't even frost a round cake well. Luckily, Damon's mom helped out and we got her done. It was totally a girly party. We made the awesome rings shown above (who needs party games when you can craft?). I got the idea from littlebirdiesecrets. Then we painted the girls fingernails and put little flower decals on them. Devin got his nails painted also, it's wearing off fast though. I think he is picking at them. Happy 4th Brooklyn. We love you, girl.

3 comments:

Janan said...

Happy Birthday! THe cake looks fab to me! good mommy. For Paige's b-day this month we are eating pizza and watching a movie on the projector!

Rachel said...

ya, but I've seen pictures of the parties you throw! :)

Deb, Ty, Jack, Elodie & Sophia said...

LOVE the cake, way to go Martha-Rachel! I still remember Brooklyn's 1st bday, it seems like yesterday. SO bummed we don't live closer, we sure miss ya. Hope we get to see you this week!