Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eye on the ball


Saturday was our 6th Anniversary. Yea! Damon has planned a lot of dates for us this year, so I told him I would be in charge of planning for our anniversary. It wasn't anything big, or romantic, but Damon has been wanting me to go to a driving range with him for a while. So I planned the babysitting and we were off. It was actually pretty fun, and I have to say I was OK. Damon was a good coach. But about halfway through my bucket-0-balls, I took my swing and then turned to watch Damon take his swing while my body was still twisted the opposite direction, and wrenched my neck bad. I couldn't hit any more balls after that. Then we just went to dinner and a movie, but we did get to check out a super-huge shopping area that I've never been to, and it is only about 1/2 an hour away from us. Happy Anniversary Damon!

No comments: