Monday, September 8, 2008

Brooklyn's first day of Preschool

Yea, Brooklyn had her first day of preschool today. I almost feel like I got naptime back because I put Devin down for a nap when I get home from taking her. But my freetime, at least today, was filled with cleaning my house because I asked a neighbor to come sit with Devin when I went to pick Brooklyn up so I wouldn't have to wake him. And the house has to be clean for the neighbor, hee hee! So much for free time.

Anywho, updates are: Brooklyn pushed a stool over square onto Devin's big toe a couple weeks ago. The toe immedialtely turned purple, and then bled for a few days. Alas, he lost the nail a few days ago. Gross. Poor kid.
And we went boating with some friends in the ward last Saturday. I didn't get out of the boat. The kids were whimpering and huddled on my lap, but maybe I'm just using that as an excuse. :)


1 comment:

Janan said...

It's never fun to lose a nail. Brooklyn's hair is so cute like that BTW