Sunday, January 13, 2008

She's Here!




It's official. Becki moved up here this weekend. Tamara was so nice and drove up with her through the snowy mountain passes. Luckily they never had to use the chains she bought for her tires. We are very excited to have her here, and everyone else is welcome also. In other big news, I finally finished a photo disc that I have been working on for years. It was a project my sister Hannah originated. All my siblings are photo hounds. We have all been accused of stealing treaured photos from each other, and the stolen photos are never seen again. Hannah gathered everyone's stashes with the promise to return all photos to the person who gave them to her, no questions asked. I scanned them in, and like I said, years later, they are finally printable. I sent for a bunch of them printed to put into my photo albums. They are a little more grainy than the originals, but they are truly a treasure. They are pictures all the way from when we were young kids to when we were teenagers. Good times!
P.S. when I printed the photos they printed in normal colors. I don't know why they look like negatives here.

2 comments:

Janan said...

Very awesome, my goal this year is to get Michael's family slides onto Photo Cds and then made into slide shows with music and info. Wish me luck!

Rachel said...

Good Luck! That is a great project.