Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eggs 2009

I love to dye Easter eggs. The past couple of years I have dyed eggs with silk ties and onion skins, both of which are awesome. This year my sister and I tried to transfer a lace pattern onto the eggs, (see the Martha Stewart web site for what I am talking about). The lace didn't work so we ended up stamping our eggs with regular stamps and leaves. I must they they turned out great, I love the leaf patterns the best, so you get repeat pictures, the first because the picture is better, and the second because I included the eggs with the gold leaf on them. The kids had a blast too.







1 comment:

Bonnie Hubert said...

Rachel,

I was so glad to see your note. Can you believe it's taken me this long to get going in the Blogging craze? Well, I am IN and so looking forward to staying connected with so many people that are imprtant to me that I see WAY to seldom. (Any way we can get Grandma online??) Your blog is beautiful. Keep in touch!

Bonnie