Sunday, October 19, 2008

Travel Log - Tag


One thing Damon and I both Love is to travel. We've traveled alot when we were DINKs (Duel Income No Kids). Now that we have two beautiful children and one income, we don't. But we dream that one day we will again. So I compiled a list of all the places I've visited, and driving through doesn't count. Enjoy. And if you wish, write a similar list on your blog, I would love to see where everyone has been.


Domestic
Arizona; Pheonix, tempe
New York, Manhattan
Massachusetts, Boston
Utah :)
Nevada, Las Vegas
Washington, Seattle :)
Texas; San Antonio, Dallas
Hawaii, Maui
California; Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco
Colorado; Fort Collins, Colorado Springs
Oregon; Cottage Grove, Portland
Florida; Miami, The Keys
Idaho, McCall

International
Australia, Melbourne
Mongolia; Ulanbatar, Darxhan
China, Beijing
England, London
France, Paris
Italy; Rome, Venice, Florence
Germany; Frieberg
Bahamas

2 comments:

Janan said...

I comfort myself, that Michael and I will be 45 when our 4 kids have all grown and gone. And that's when the travel begins!

Lori said...

I am so glad you found us! I look forward to stalking you guys from afar;)