Friday, March 20, 2009

Crocolator

Crocolator: Devin's combination of the words alligator and Crocodile. (I can't usually tell the difference between an alligator and a crocodile either, maybe that's why he's confused, and finds it easier to combine the words. Problem solved). Example sentence heard around the house lately: The crocolator is going to get me. :)

And this is Priceless: I was cleaning out my filing cabinet today (sounds fun, I know, but once I started, I couldn't stop). And I found some treasures: When I was on my mission I really missed America, I got really patriotic. I found a list I had written of the things I missed from home. And the list is: Animal crackers (weird!), Einstein's Bagel Sandwiches (Yum!), running, chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream. And life is complete.

No comments: