Monday, December 28, 2009

I didn't send out a family update with our Christmas card this year.


But if I would have, it would have said something like:

Damon's mom moved in with us this year and is working in downtown Seattle.

Damon is still with Wells Fargo.

Rachel ran a half marathon in 2 hours and 22 minutes.

Brooklyn will be 5 in January, (still unbelievable to me). She is in preschool and dance. She loves to color, ride her bike, play with her friends, and alternately help and torture her younger brother.

Devin turned 3 in October, and we're pretty sure he is now taller than Brooklyn ( I don't see it all the time, but I've seen it in a couple pictures). He is also in Dance, and he will be a sunbeam this year.

We are wrapped up in our kid's lives. We visited Utah a couple times, but other than that, we stayed around here exploring the area.

This Christmas was hard for a lot of my loved ones. A lot of folks I know are either not working or under great stress about the way things are going at work. My heart goes out to them. We are not free of this stress. It is a scary and unpredictable time. God bless us all with peace in our hearts and minds.

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

First, thanks for your Christmas card. I always love them. Some years your family picture has hung on my fridge for months...actually, I am pretty certain last years' Christmas picture still is on my fridge. I LOVE this picture! So cute. Thanks for the update.