Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Romans are Coming!


I made Roman Shades for Devin's room. I'm so proud of myself. It is the easiest shade you can make. Hee hee. but I don't consider myself a sewer. The gene stopped with me. All my older sisters own sowing machines, but up until recently, me nor my two younger sisters did. Deborah, my oldest sister, gave me her old sewing machine when she upgraded. Thanks Deb! And I put it to use. We needed a black out curtain for Devin's room as we thought it would help him sleep better. He was getting up WAY too early in the morning. But black out shades are expensive, so I made one, at half the price! Woo Hoo! And Devin has been sleeping better (later) ever since.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go! They look awesome!

Terra said...

They turned out great!