Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh, did I tell you . . .

We made raised garden beds. Damon made them, we filled them, and I planted. But they are in, and I am so happy. We have no real space in our yard to plant a garden, until the kids are a little older and we rip out the play set. And we don't want to mess with the previous owners landscaping. They did a good job, and we don't know what we're doing, what with draining low spots in your yard and such (Northwest talk). So we built these babies! Hopefully lots of veggies grow!


And I got a cute, new haircut for the summer

3 comments:

Terra said...

Love the hair! Good luck with your garden. You're lucky to get to plant in the northwest. we're having a heck of a time getting ours to bloom in the desert. (utah talk)

Janan said...

Love the garden, love the hair.

Tifnadam said...

Ahhh you look beautiful! I miss you! Our home in Co has a raised garden space and I am trying but everyone here says gardens won't grow but I pray for my lil veggies!