Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year







We got a ton of snow over the Christmas holiday. The schools here were closed for a week before the official school break started. We measured 17 inches of snow on my sister's back deck. And Wahingtonians are just not equipped to deal with the snow. They plow the freeways, but leave the rest of the roads alone, and all the snow left on the roads freezes every night. The roads become a big mess, and everyone stays home and complains about it. But I loved it. Christmas Eve we spent the night at my sister Deborah's house and played in the snow. We sledded down her long driveway, built a Brooklyn and Devin sized snow man, and helped build a huge snow fort. It was a ton of fun. I couldn't get the greatest picture of it, so I'll post a few different angles. We had a great christmas, and shopped some of the awesome after Christmas sales, and are looking forward to 2009! Happy New Year Everyone, May all your resolutions come true!

1 comment: