Friday, April 11, 2008

My Birthday


My birthday was actually last weekend. Damon and I took a nice weekend off. I surprised him by arranging for my sister to take the kids for the weekend. I told Damon my sisters wanted to take me to dinner Friday night for my birthday. But instead, I dropped the kids off and went back home to meet him. On the way to drop the kids off, Devin threw up in the back seat. But Marc (my sister's husband), nice man that he is, said, "Bring them up anyway, we've dealt with sick kids before." So Damon and I got a few movies in, did some shopping, stayed in a hotel downtown, and got to see a little of Seattle (from our car because it was cold that morning). Then we went back to the Jensen's and I made them Sunday dinner as a thank you. It was a great retreat, and again, thanks to the Jensens and Becki for watching the kids.

1 comment:

Marc Jensen said...

You're welcome :)

We love your kiddos